The team at Advance Midwest Medical is committed to improving the quality of health care for our patients. Our entire staff, from the doctors to the file clerks, has our patient’s best interests in mind. We offer a complete range of medical and diagnostic services for the entire family.
• Medical Health Assessments
• Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
• Diabetes / Cholestrol / Hypertension
• Asthma / COPD Screening & Nutritional Counseling
• Qualifying Physical Exams – Pre-school
• Pre-Operative/Surgical Exams – Pre-employment
• Cancer Screening – Men & Women
• Total Family Care (Ages 15 and Up)
• Nutritional & Health Planning
• Procedures: Vacinations, Joint Injections, EKG, Aorta Scan, Ear Lavage
Bladder Scan, Spiormetry, Mole Removal, Skin Tag Removal
In-Office ProTime INR Check, Blood Draws for Labs
We provide flexible scheduling and same day appointments. We seek to understand and treat every patient’s unique needs. Therefore, we do not rush you through your appointment. Never-the-less, we are mindful all of our patients’ time and make every effort to stay on schedule to minimize anyone’s time in the waiting room.
We get to know each and every one of our patients. Our philosophy is to tailor our practice to the patient, not expecting them to receive the medical care and experience that we deem is appropriate.
Our physicians read your chart prior to your exam. They do not spend the first ten minutes of your appointment refreshing their memory about you or your condition. That is done on our time, not yours.
We pride ourselves in the fact that the patients of Advance Midwest Medical, with our professional guidance, are informed individuals who direct their own health care.
We accept most major insurance plans.
Call us today at (847) 490-8900 for an appointment and see why we have so many satisfied patients.